Tuesday 30 October 2012

scallop shorts

I am a massive fan of Scallop shorts mainly because I think they are great to dress up or dress down. Below are some shorts that I have recently come across and rather liked.
These shorts are called 'Zollin Scallop Hem Shorts' from missguided, they currently retail for £19.99 and I absolutely love them. I think they are so fun because they are such a cool colour, I love block colours because like I said before they are really fun. I think these shorts are better to dress up rather than dress down, but that is just my opinion.

These shorts are called 'Scallop Waist Detail Shorts' from Miss Selfridge, they currently retail at   £17.00, reduced from £32.00. I love these because I feel as though they are kind of summery because of the light colour so I personally wouldn't wear them in this season, but that is just me so you may feel differently.

These shorts are called 'Boutique Lizzie Scalloped Hem Beaded Shorts' from Boohoo, they are currently retailing at £25.00. I think these shorts are beautiful but I wouldn't dress them down because I think they are just too 'jazzy' for everyday wear and I would wear them if I was going to a party or a meal, but that is just me.

No comments:

Post a Comment